The ROX 12.0 brings navigation and training to a whole new level. The GPS bike computer is loaded with new map functions, numerous training features and packed into powerful hardware. Explore the possibilities and discover the Roster in you! Whether you are simply entering an address, routing to a spot on the map, or a “point of interest” (POI) – navigation knows no bounds. Are you a bit spontaneous and open to trying a new path? Then the “Draw my Route” function on the ROX 12.0 is for you! You have local insight and a world of routing possibilities with the ROX 12.0 and . You can train like the pros with the ROX 12.0. Personally customize up to 6 training pages selecting from 30 different training views. Your ROX 12.0 can be tailored to exactly match your training goals. Before starting, you can create a workout directly on the device. The touchscreen menu navigation of the ROX 12.0 is as simple as a smart phone. It was designed with large buttons and graphics and the operation is logical and self-explanatory. You can return to the main menu at any time using the Home button. With built in WiFi connectivity, your training data is immediately available in the SIGMA CLOUD and can be synchronized with the SIGMA LINK app and the DATA CENTER. Plus you can quickly and easily transfer a route to your ROX 12.0 before your ride. You also have a direct connection to Starve, komodo, Guppies and Training Peaks via WiFi.
- GPS bike computer loaded with map functions, numerous training features and packed into powerful hardware
- Incredibly responsive and crystal clear trans reflective display
- Built in WiFi connectivity for direct connection to Strava, Training Peaks, Dropbox, Kamoot and GPSies
- 4 preset sport profiles that can be customized and tailored to your unique training needs
- Up to 16 hour battery capacity and 8 GB of internal storage
- Preloaded with North American maps. Download additional maps quickly and easily for free