The digitally coded double wireless BC 14.16 STS CAD is the perfect computer for attacking the hills. Enhanced altitude measuring functions include an altitude profile graph and current gradient.
Using NFC technology and the free SIGMA LINK app, the BC14.16 STS can communicate with Android smartphones to program and download ride data.
- Distance Functions: Trip distance, Total distance (Bike 1ike 2)
- General Functions: Full text display with seven available languages, Predefined tire sizes, two adjustable wheel sizes, Automatic start/stop with motion sensor, Back-up function via memory c
- Time Functions: Ride time, Total trip time (Bike 1/Bike 2), Trip section timer
- Altitude Functions: Current altitude, Current gradient, Trip altitude gain, Maximum trip altitude, Total altitude uphill (Bike 1/Bike 2), Altitude graph
- Speed Functions: Actual speed, Average speed, Comparison of cur./avg. speed, Maximum speed