Operating the Ridersmate safety features couldn’t be simpler – the unit attaches easily to your ride, with a detachable jack plug that tethers to your belt loop or clothing.
Should you fall off your ride, the jack plug will detach itself from the Ridersmate unit, automatically sending out an emergency message to your chosen contacts. To cancel the response, you can simply reattach the jack plug to the unit, which will send a second message.
Ridersmate is designed with quick and easy setup in mind, and all the phone numbers and emergency contacts can be configured and changed through a few simple text messages. You’ll never need to plug Ridersmate into a computer, or mess around with the settings when on the go.
- Unit attaches to bike/ride and to your clothing
- When disconnected an alert is sent to a pre-loaded contact list
- The response can be cancelled by reconnecting the unit
- Vital tool for cyclists, motorcyclists, and equestrians who ride alone or at night
- Help keep your loved ones in the loop with Ridersmate