Developed for easy use and setup, the Macro Easy GPS is perfect for any rider that just wants to record a ride and have the option to view his or her stats afterwards. No complicated setup, no messing with phone apps and no excessive data fields that are only used by serious athletes. This is simply for the cyclist that wants to ride and see basic ride data. Its one-time, on-device setup procedure will have you on the road and enjoying your ride in no tim`e rather than flipping through an extensive user manual. The Macro Easy GPS has full GPS recording capabilities, with the option of connecting to Bluetooth compatible heart rate sensors and/or speed/cadence sensors. A page with a breadcrumb trail ensures the user will never get lost, and its impressive 28-hour battery runtime means minimal charging and plenty of riding. Using the supplied Micro-USB cable, upload rides to our GPS Root website for analysis and to share across popular social media platforms-optionally, of course. The Macro Easy GPS is everything need, and nothing you don’t.
- Durable, composite construction. Intuitive four button operation. Extremely weather resistant
- Optimized GPS satellite recording. Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 28 hours of runtime. Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 100 hours of ride data. Customizable fields and page count. Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- WEIGHT: 63g RUNTIME: 28 hours MEMORY: 100 hours max DIMENSIONS: Computer 42.9mm (W) x 67.8mm (L) x 27.5mm (H) Screen: 31.7mm (W) x 40.1mm (L)