Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of enthusiast cyclists that is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount for your bike computer. You don’t see it, but your fellow road users will definitely hear you coming!
- INTEGRATED BIKE BELL: The bell is discretely concealed below the mount. With the simple “flick” of the trigger, an 85 decibel ding alerts others on the road or trail to your presence.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE: For use with 31.8mm handlebars. Comes with adapters for all Garmin Edge GPS units and Wahoo ELEMNT & Bolt units, as well as select units from Sigma, Bryton, Mio, Polar & Lezyne.
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: HideMyBell is made from a space-age composite polymer that is guaranteed to securely hold your cycling computer to your handlebar. It’s fully weatherproof, and weighs a feathery 47 grams.
- INCLUDES: a GoPro style mount to carry your action camera or light under the mount – resulting in a clean handlebar
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for some reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return your Hide My Bell for a full refund!