Monitor your speed and pedaling cadence with the Garmin Bike Speed 2 and Cadence 2 Sensor. The cadence sensor easily attaches to your bike’s chainstays with a zip tie or the included rubber bands, and wirelessly tracks the revolutions of your cranks. The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer. Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. It’s compatible with a host of Garmin and ANT+ products, with the Garmin models listed below.
- IN THE BOX: 1x Garmin speed sensor 2, 1x Garmin cadence sensor 2, 1x Wearable4U Cycling Multi Tool
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times – even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature – for the speed sensor only – tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.