Coros SafeSound Urban Smart Cycling Helmet::You commute to work for lots of reasons: exercise, environmental consciousness and more. The Coros SafeSound Urban Smart Cycling Helmet was designed to provide a superior biking experience. It’s a unique product that offers the rare combination of road safety, premium sound quality and prime craftsmanship. At the heart of SafeSound Urban is-of course-safety. The SOS Emergency Alert feature ensures that wherever you are, the G-Sensor positioned in the core of the helmet detects an impact and automatically sends an exact mapping of your location to emergency contacts stored in the COROS app. An LED tail light begins flashing SOS in Morse code for bystanders to identify. Our premium EPS impact foam enhances the overall effectiveness of the helmet experience. The reinforced polycarbonate shell provides substantial coverage for your head. A repositioned LED tail light ensures complete and direct visibility to others on the road. We also redesigned the padding system, which includes a soft-brim visor for optimal ride performance. But, safety isn’t enough without functionality. That’s where our Smart Remote comes into play. The flexible, handle-bar mounted cradle ensures optimal placement to minimize distractions while you navigate the streets during your commute. This gives you complete control over your audio and call functions. From playing/pausing music, skipping tracks and adjusting volume to answer calls, you can safely manage these interactions while riding. SafeSound Urban has your back; enjoy the ride.
- Premium EPS impact foam with a reinforced polycarbonate shell that includes an adjustable, soft-brim, protective visor
- Ear Opening Sound System (EOSS) guarantees ultra-clear sound quality, elimininting vibrations, while still keeping you aware of your surroundings
- SOS Emergency Alert allows for a safer commuting experience by sending your list of emergency contacts a notification of your exact location in the event of an emergency
- An LED tail light will keep you visible during the day or night with three different modes: on/off/auto
- A built-in wind-resistant microphone means you can have clear two-way communication while on your bike commute