The sleekly designed Quick bike computer with integrated Out-Front Bracket measures your speed and distance, giving you the edge on your daily commute and beyond. Features include programmable odometer, auto start/stop, battery indicator, clock, and easy-to-read LCD screen. The computer mount fits handlebars or stems 25.4mm to 31.6mm. The computer takes 1 CR1616 battery and the SPD sensor takes 1 CR2032 battery. The unit itself measures 93.5 x 54 x 36mm and weighs just 24g.
- NAIL EVERY RIDE: Measures your current speed, average speed, total distance, trip distance, and moving time; Your daily commute just got an edge
- SLEEK DESIGN: Integrated Out-Front Bracket and inverted LCD screen make it easy to glance and go; detachable head unit lets you remove and attach the computer easily
- FUNCTIONAL AND EASY: Super accessible mode selection button; Easy-to-use menu screen to change settings; Battery indicator lets you know when you’re low (after about 1 year or 6,250 miles)
- PROGRAMMABLE ODOMETER: Never lose your miles again; Simply input them after a battery change; Automatically starts and stops when you do
- ALL IN ONE KIT: Includes everything you need to hit the road; Bracket, speed sensor, wheel magnet, and CR1616 and CR2032 computer and sensor batteries