How To Install Training Wheels:
1.TOOLS YOU WILL NEED:
a) 15mm Wrench
b) Adjustable Wrench
x2- Small Bracket Brace Plates
x2- Serrated Washers
x2- Shoulder Bolts
x2- Vertical Brackets
1).Attaching Wheel to Vertical Bracket
Assemble pieces on shoulder bolt in the following order:-Wheel – Flat Washer- Nut – Vertical Bracket, Flat Washer, Serrated Washer – Nut
2).Attaching Assembled Training Wheel and Bracket to Bicycle
a) Remove axle nit and washer from bicycle axle.Axle washer and nut removed
b)Place Bracket Brace Plate over bike axle by inserting the tab into the open space of the bike frame.
c)Place assembled training wheel onto bracket brace plate and adjust bracket height.
No nut between Bracket Plate and Vertical Bracket
d)Replace axel washer and nut, and tighten securely.
- This practical training wheels, for bicycles from 12 “- 20”, provide the necessary security and stability which it needs in the first road tests on the bike. Gives your child the best start to gaining their balance and confidence on two wheels.
- The support wheels are individually adjustable,Universal fitting all 12″ – 20″ Wheels.
- Stable metal supports for more security.
- Wheel diameter: approx 11cm / 4.33 inch
- Made of high quality material, for extra stability and safety