WAYDA’s heavy duty rear training wheels provide the necessary security and stability which it needs in the first road tests on the bike.Gives your child the best start to gaining their balance and confidence without holding the back of the saddle.
Material: Metal and Rubber
Bracket: 8.6 x 2.9 x 1.1 inch
Wheel Diameter: Approx 5 inch
1.Insert bolt through the wheel, washer and training wheel arm.
2.Attach and tighten washer and nut, you will require two wrenches to tighten this property.
3.Remove rear axle nut from the bicycle wheel.
4.Insert axle though locking brace and fix the raised point to the bicycle frame ends.
5.Determine desired height of training wheels when attached the training wheels should have about 0.5-1cm (1/5 to 3/5in) space from the ground.
6.Tighten axle nut with adjustable wrench
1 Pair of WAYDA Training Wheels
- Wheel Diameter: Approx 5 inch, Bracket: 8.6 x 2.9 x 1.1 inch, for Extra Stability and Safety.
- These bicycle training wheels are made of high quality metal and rubber which it is anti-slip, wear resistant, providing stability and help children to ride a bike without fear.
- This Set of Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Stabilizers Assists Young Learners to Ride Bicycle until They Have Developed a Usable Sense of Balance on the Bicycle
- Easy to install, all mounting hardware and installation instructions is included, you will have more choices to adjust the height.
- Fits all single-speed bikes from 14 to 18 inches with horizontal rearward-facing track fork end, but not suitable for those with semi-horizontal or vertical dropouts.