The Strider 14x will give your child confidence and riding skills, opening up a world of adventure at a young age. As two bikes in one, it sets a new standard as the best first bike for any child and sets them up for instant success. After having mastered riding the 14x as a balance bike, your child is ready to pedal. Quickly attach the Easy Ride Pedal Kit and watch your child seamlessly transition to riding a pedal bike and accomplish this lifechanging milestone! Refined through years of prototypes and testing by eager 3- and 4-year old’s, the 14x is truly the next evolution of Strider Balance Bikes. The Strider 14x has been designed to grow with your child, and the included Learn-to-Ride material puts you in control of the best process available for learning to ride. The Strider 14x is your ticket to the Strider Family. Join the millions of parents who have watched their child become more confident and outgoing while learning to ride.
- STRIDER RIDER TO PEDALING PRO: The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, or a 16 to 23″ inseam. The 14X comes with a pedal kit that can be added once your child is ready to transition to a pedal bike.
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 12 pounds (pre-pedals), making it easy for your child to handle. The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they’re ready for pedals, which are narrow and don’t get in the way.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The chain guard prevents cuts and scrapes and helps keep the chain mud-free. The padded seat and soft handlebar grips offer extra comfort so they can ride all day (because you know they’ll want to).
- MADE TO LAST: Kids can be hard on things. The 14X’s durable steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze.