Encourage your child to ride with a Strider Bike. When learning to ride, a child must be allowed to experience the feel of leaning and how steering affects the balance of the bike. When a child learns to ride without leaning, such as on a tricycle or bike with training wheels, they aren’t really learning to ride at all. With the help of a balance bike, the child can learn how to balance and ride a bike in the most simplest way.
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they’ve mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 to 20″ inseam (no tools required). The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades such as a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The toddler-sized grips offer better control and the built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The 12 Sport comes equipped with a padded seat and a handlebar pad, providing an extra level of safety and comfort so they can ride all day long. Because they’ll always want one more go around the block.
- MADE TO LAST: Kids can be hard on things. With the 12 Sport’s durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don’t have to worry about damage or maintenance.