Training wheels are an indispensable part for kids bicycle training. It prevents kids from getting injured while they can learn cycling with a safer and much more fun way!
In this case, parents need to make sure the wheels are heavy duty and quality enough to protect kids from any harm.
SPORUS black/pink training wheels will be the right choice for you to keep your kids safe.
☻How to install training wheels
(1)Pass the stud through the washer and the skid nut, using the wrench to hold the bottom of the stud to prevent it from spinning.
Then use the socket wrench to spin on the other side to make sure the skid nut is fully tightened.
(2)After finishing installing the wheels to the bracket, then you need to install the bracket to the bike.
Pass the stud through the shim and bearing nut, then use the adjustable wrench to tighten the nut to make sure it ‘s fully tightened.
(3)Now you have successfully installed the wheels. Check everything is in place then you are ready to go!
2*PU Thicken Wheels
1. Size: This training wheels brackets are suitable for 14, 16, 18 inch bike.
2. Please contact us if any of the accessories are not included or you have any problem with the installation, we’ll help you right away.
- 【THICKENED WHEEL】 To ensure a safer learning condition, the training wheels are designed much thicker than ordinary type. The diameter of the wheel is 12cm(4.7 inch) with a thickness of 5cm(2 inch).
- 【FLASH LIGHTS】Wheels light up when they spin above 1m/s smoothly, creating much fun and kids can ride in dark environment.
- 【DURABLE PU】The bike training wheels are made of high quality PU and plastic with extra thickness which is anti-slippery and wear resistant. It creates a safer condition for kids to ride without fears.
- 【UNIVERSAL】The wheel brackets are universal for 14,16,18 inch bikes which you can adjust to the suitable position.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】We provide a complete accessories pack and installation manual for quick and easy installation. If you have any problem with our product, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team, we’ll try our best to help you.