The Mini Glider is our flagship 12″ model. It allows children to gain confidence, improve motor skills, increase coordination, and learn balance at their own pace all while having fun! The Mini Glider balance Bike does not have training wheels or pedals to get in the way, so children learn the important first step in riding a bike- BALANCE! Glide Bikes also incorporates a unique foot peg system to allow kids to have a place to rest their feet while gliding. These pegs can be locked into place with one simple to use, tool-free pin allowing the foot pegs to be installed or removed in seconds. Our patented Mini Glider learning Bike utilizes features such as our slow speed design, mountain bike geometry, removable foot pegs, and a child size handbrake, all designed to make a child’s experience a safe and fun one. Note we no longer include pads on the handlebar and stem do to the redesign of the Stem it is not needed. Kickstand not included.
- Designed in the U.S. for children ages 2 to 5 years old
- Glide Bikes patented low speed geometry and lower center of gravity allows for the slowest and safest balance speed on the market, making the Mini Glider an ideal bike for kids to learn on
- Unique removable foot pegs make learning easier and gliding more fun, and an easy to adjust quick-release seat clamp allows for tool-free seat height adjustment
- High quality, lightweight frame has a weight limit of 100 pounds which is twice that of most other balance bikes and Glide Bikes is the only balance bike company with a lifetime warranty
- Contains a child-sized handbrake for safe stopping power as children build confidence and speed, and has maintenance-free EVA tires