✔About Little World Bicycle Training Wheels
Made for learning to ride a 16″ to 18″ inch bike. Training wheels make sure the bike stays balanced.
Something you should know before deciding to buy a pair of training wheels for your kids:
When young children start to ride a bike,the first thing they need to gain is a sense of balance.
Training wheels or stabilizers are an additional wheel or wheels mounted parallel to the rear wheel of a bicycle that assist learners until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle.
Typically, they are used in teaching very young children to ride a bike, although versions for adults exist.
On the other hand, training wheels needs to be adjusted from time to time according to the learners’ skills. Adjusting training wheels correctly, and raising them higher as the child’s skill increases, avoids the learners from inhibiting braking if too much weight is taken off the rear wheel by training wheels that are too low.
Item: Little World Bicycle Training Wheels for bikes for 14″, 16″, 18″, Stronger Version
Wheel Quantity: 2 PCS
Function: Training, Bike Balance
Help aid your children learn to ride a bike without falling over.
Improve your child’s safety and confidence without needing to hold the back of the saddle.
(1) Pair of Little World Bicycle Training Wheels Stronger Version
Amazon is responsible for FBA items, so please don’t hesitate to contact Amazon customer service for quicker resolution upon receipt of unexpected broken items.
- Material: Metal and Rubbe
- Much more durable, suitable for Children’s bicycles of 14″/ 16″/ 18″(Not suitable for bicycles of ‘Alex’ brand)
- Features 5.31″ Diameter plated steel wheels with rubber tires; Bracket: 8.5 x 3.6 x 1.4 inch / 21.5 x 9 x 3.5 cm
- This set of stabilizers assist young learners until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle. Improve your child’s safety and confidence without holding the back of the saddle
- Fitting type: Fits most single-speed bikes from 14 to 18 inches with horizontal rearward-facing track fork end, but not suitable for those with semi-horizontal or vertical dropouts