The patented Kinderfeets Tiny Tot is a 2-in-1 bike that easily converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike! Designed for “tiny tots” ages 12 to 24 months, Kinderfeets Tiny Tot starts off as a tricycle and when ready it easily converts into a 2-wheel balance bike. It’s the smallest 2-in-1 balance bike on the market! PLEASE NOTE THE SEAT HEIGHT: 9″ TO 11,5″!
- The Kinderfeets Super is the bigger version of our Kinderfeets Classic Balance bike.
- For kids ages 5-7 that were not interested in a balance bike before the age of 4 and for the kids that need the extra years of #notrainingwheels. It’s cushioned seat adjusts from 16.5 to 21″.
- The Kinderfeets Super can help kids with all abilities transitioning to a regular, pedal bicycle without the anxiety of falling.
- The Kinderfeets Super is not just a bigger Kinderfeets. It is also a more grown up bike with a bell, metal spokes and a hand brake.
- Dutch Designed and inspired by the bicycling lifestyle of the Dutch, Kinderfeets is committed to providing an eco-friendly, design forward, quality push bike that encourages children and their families to live an active, creative, and adventurous lifestyle. Kinderfeets Super is handmade and an award-winning wooden push bike featuring a patented design.