Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood, making it a versatile and valuable building material. That means a high-quality, high-durability bicycle
Bamboo is also eco-friendly in many ways. It produces more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide than trees. While hard wood takes 30-50 years to mature, bamboo takes between 3-5 years and requires no pesticides or chemicals to encourage the maturation process.
Bamboo is grown in developing countries, so we are proud to support a sustainable way of living for many impoverished populations. Our commitment to Mother Nature is at our forefront, and using bamboo is just one way of giving back.
The same patented and award winning Kinderfeets but made with Bamboo!
- BAMBOO IS STRONGER THAN STEEL – Bamboo is stronger than steel and heartier than most hardwood, making it a versatile and valuable building material. That means a high-quality, high-durability bicycle.
- HIGH QUALITY – Kinderfeets is EVA airless tires, adjustable, cushioned washable seat. Foot pegs to help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals.
- BEST FIT FOR YOUR KIDS – It is ergonomically designed seat and handlebar position to encourage good posture and maximize comfort. Minimal packing materials made from recycled paper and water based inks and recommended for age +2 Years.
- LEARN HOW TO BALANCE – Kinderfeets has developed a bamboo balance bike that is aimed at not only teaching children the skills they need to get rolling on two wheels, but also educate them on sustainability and the environment at the same time.
- AWARD WINNING – Patented, award winning balance bikes crafted from lacquered bamboo wood. Possibly the most beautiful balance bike you’ve ever seen – AND for every bike we sell, we plant a tree in collaboration with Trees for the Future