Completely redesigned from the ground up, our new PreWheelz comes in sleeker, lighter, and more agile than its older sibling. While tried-and-true features like scuff-resistant tubeless tires, adjustable handlebar height and hi-impact mag wheels remain on our 2020 model, this version gets a slimmed down, more size-appropriate saddle and a drastically lighter frame and fork. Picking it up becomes easier and maneuverability improves as a result. Worried about durability? Don’t be. Just like any model bearing the Haro name, all of our PreWheelz come with an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty. PreWheelz by Haro; your child’s gateway to fun and freedom.
- Ultra-light alloy crank-less “Balance Bike” with no sharp edges
- Redesigned 6000-series alloy frame with molded footrest platform
- Alloy fork with rounded fork ends
- High impact 12″ mag wheels
- Scuff-resistant tubeless EVA foam tires