About FORTOP Bicycle Training Wheels
Made for learning to ride a 12″ to 20″ inch bike. Training wheels make sure the bike stays balanced.
Something you should know before deciding to buy a pair of training wheels for your kids:
When young children start to ride a bike,the first thing they need to gain is a sense of balance.
Training wheels or stabilizers are an additional wheel or wheels mounted parallel to the rear wheel of a bicycle that assist learners until they have developed a usable sense of balance on the bicycle.
Typically, they are used in teaching very young children to ride a bike, although versions for adults exist.
On the other hand, training wheels needs to be adjusted from time to time according to the learners’ skills. Adjusting training wheels correctly, and raising them higher as the child’s skill increases, avoids the learners from inhibiting braking if too much weight is taken off the rear wheel by training wheels that are too low.
2 x Adjustable Bracket Brace Plates
2 x Nuts
2 x Shoulder Bolts
2 x Distinctive Colorful Wheels
1 x Double-head Spanner
1 x Installation Instructions
Amazon is responsible for FBA items, so please don’t hesitate to contact Amazon customer service for quicker resolution upon receipt of unexpected broken items.
AFTER – SALES SERVICE: FORTOP bike training wheels have six month guarantee. If you have any question about our product ,pls contact us.
- Distinctive colorful bike training wheels contain flashy lights which kids can use during dark conditions.(Please install the wheel correctly )
- FORTOP auxiliary wheels are silent, lightweight, stable.Fit for Children’s bicycles of 12″/14″/ 16″/ 18″/ 20″
- Function:These heavy duty rear training wheels provide the necessary security and stability which it needs in the first road tests on the bike.Gives your child the best start to gaining their balance and confidence without holding the back of the saddle.
- This Set of Heavy Duty Rear Training Wheel Stabilizers Assists Young Learners to Ride Bicycle until They Have Developed a Usable Sense of Balance on the Bicycle
- Fitting type: Fits most single-speed bikes from 12 to 20 inches with horizontal rearward-facing track fork end, but not suitable for those with semi-horizontal or vertical dropouts. We offer all the necessary accessories tools and installation instructions for installation which makes it super easy to install and time saving.