The ideal way to get your kids out and about. The Banana Bike’s banana shaped frame makes it easy for small kids to use, to hop on and off. The puncture proof tyres, mean you never have to worry about inflating these tyres. The candy paint colors and unique design make the Banana Bike stand out from the crowd, you’ll have the coolest bike in the playground. Balance bikes are superior for your 2-4 year old than any other form of transport. Unlike pedal bikes, kids can go for longer and faster than with pedals, plus there’s no stabilisers to slow them down. Whilst kids get tired quickly on scooters, sitting down on this balance bike will allow your little one to go on and on. The bike requires simple assembly, with the spanner and hex key provided, simply attach the wheels, handle bars and seat.
- NEW BALANCE BIKE FOR 2018 – Brand new GT model with 3 dazzling candy paint colors, jet black alloy wheels and hubs for a slick look, new handlebars with adjustable reach for growing kids, alloy quick release seat stem for easy quick saddle height adjustment, 12″ inflatable tires for maximum grip, rugged looks and ultimate smooth ride, super padded wide seat for ultimate GT cruising comfort.
- Based on the Original LT Banana Bike, the GT shares the same banana shaped frame that’s so great for small kids. The GT comes complete with new wheels, seat and handlebars, ideal for cruising.
- The saddle starts as low as 13.4 inches, extending up to 18 inches. It’s the ideal way for any child to start their biking journey. From toddlers up to 5 year olds.
- Small kids can easily handle the bike and travel further than on scooters or pedal bikes. Better than a scooter, tricycle or starter pedal bike with stabilizers. It’s the perfect birthday present or Christmas gift for healthy outdoor fun.
- A Banana Bike for every girl and boy, if you want small and lightweight then the LT is the one for you, if you’re after a cool cruising bike or have a taller child, then the GT is for you. If you’re buying for a taller 3 or 4 year old then the GT has more growing room than most balance bikes.