We have all been there: Riding or walking home at night with cars closely passing by you, barely aware of your existence. Respect My Lane was originally founded to create high-visibility gear for the urban commuter. Instead of designing a completely new, high-visibility backpack, we thought it was both economically and environmentally responsible to create a simple, high-visibility cover that can easily slip over any pack. These ultra-reflective packs are made of the same 3M Scotchlite materials used to make street signs light up at night, making it impossible for drivers not to see you. Additionally, our fabric and construction methods are incredibly durable leaving you with a waterproof cover to protect your valuable belongings. Worried about the cover slipping off or shifting, we have you covered. Each of our covers features a elastic back straps that securely snaps across the pack along with an elastic drawstring that goes around the entire edge so that you can easily tighten and secure the cover. This model in particular was designed to celebrate the unique squares that Boston has. Look closely to see if you can spot Kenmore, Union, Copely, Harvard, Central, or any of the other iconic intersections of our great city.
- 3M REFLECTIVE MATERIAL: Cycle or walk safer at night with ultra-reflective 3M material which ILLUMINATES when drivers approach
- BOSTON SQUARED DESIGN: Inspired by the ‘unique’ squares that we experience every day. Spot Kenmore, Union, or Copley!
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE MATERIAL: Keep your goods dry and protected with our 100% waterproof durable material with high quality construction for years of use
- SECURE & ADJUSTABLE: Elastic strap with button as well as elastic drawstring around perimeter ensure that cover is remains securely attached to pack
- DESIGNED IN BOSTON: Designed and tested with die-hard cyclists on the streets of Boston, MA to ensure product meets the most demanding needs of urban commuters