Cofit Collapsible Bike Basket — A great companion for your daily bicycle ride!
At first glance, it is simple and modern!
With waterproof oxford cloth and aluminum frame, it is beautiful to look at. Additonally, the handles are aluminum with soft and tearproof sponge for comfortable grip unlike cloth handle straps.
You can easily clean the waterproof basket with a simple wipe!
Installation is easy and convenient, as mounting parts and tools are included: 4mm allen wrench, two handlebar buckles, four screws, eight handlebar gaskets. The eight handlebar gaskets come in sizes suitable for handlebars between 22-32 mm.
Install the bike basket with these five easy steps!
One: Put the buckle on the handlebar
Two: Attach the buckle with four screws with the allen wrench
Three: Tighten the bottom support screw with the allen wrench
Four: Install the basket onto the mounting slot
Five: Pull the button to the right to lock the basket
And voila! The basket installation is complete.
You can make full use of the basket to load groceries when shopping and other necessities. You can detach it with the one-push button lock and carry around as a shopping basket. So convenient! Use it to carry a briefcase, commuter bag, or to take your small pets along on the ride. When not in use, store the collapsible basket in a suitable space.
When you receive your basket, we hope you will enjoy using it!
Thanks for your purchase, and if you have any suggestions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We aim to provide the highest standards of service and products!
- The bike basket detaches easily and has multi-purpose use as pet carrier, grocery shopping bag, commuter orgainzer, camping and outdoor container.
- Made with waterproof oxford cloth and rustproof aluminum frame, the basket is light-weight and is easily cleaned by wiping with a wet towel.
- The aluminum handles have soft and tearproof sponge pads, which protect your hands while lifting heavy objects.
- The basket is collapsible so that you can store it easily.
- You can simply measure the distance between handlebar and front tyre to see whether the basket fits your bike, which should be 25cm or more.