Yearning for a bygone era when a tour meant packing a picnic and a newspaper onto a bone-shaking steel frame and riding 10 minutes to the park? So is the Brooks Glenbrook Saddle Holdall, a waterproof saddle or handlebar bag that evokes cycling’s golden age but is designed for the modern commuter’s needs, with two phone or device pockets, leather trim, and two mounting straps to keep your gear secure while you bounce through the cobbled streets of turn-of-the-century Oxford.
- MILLBROOK COMPANION- The Glenbrook saddle holdall completes the perfect pair when matched with the larger Millbrook holdall.
- BLUESIGN CERTIFIED- The Glenbrook is made using water resistant, bluesign certified textiles and vegetable tanned leather.
- STYLISH FUNCTIONALITY – The main compartment is perfect for tools, an oil can, light jacket or a picnic lunch, and it converts easily to a carry all bag off the bike using the included shoulder strap.
- QUICK MOUNTING- No tools are required for this holdall, just mount to your handlebars or saddle and you’re good to go.
- ADDITIONAL POCKETS- The side pockets of the Glenbrook provide easy access to your wallet, cellphone or GPS while riding.