If big hits and bone-jarring descents are your idea of a good time, you need a stem that can hang. That’s where the Hussefelt Stem comes in. Forged 6061-T6 aluminum body is lightweight and durable to withstand big hits and rough terrain. Designed with 4-bolt handlebar clamp and 2-bolt steerer clamp with a weight a little over 200g. Available in two lengths, 40mm and 60mm, and two colors Blast Black and Snow White.
- FORGED AL-6061 – Forged from supper strong 6061-T6 aluminum to handle extreme situations and unexpected terrains
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Lightweight aluminum body is bored out for weight reduction for a minimal weight just over 200g
- FEATURES – 4-bolt handle bar clamp design and 2-bolt steerer tube clamp with a 0-degree stem angle and rise
- SPECIFICATIONS – 40mm and 60mm length stem with 31.8mm handlebar clamp and 1-1/8in steerer clamp diameter
- APPLICATION – Recommended for downhill, freeride, MTB, and all mountain performance