This bike fork stem extender suitable for mountain bicycle to rise up the handlebar fork stem. Can extend the fork stem by 70mm maximumly. Easy installation, just connect up the original front fork stem.
– 1. Remove the cover of original bike handlebar
– 2. Remove the handlebar stand
– 3. Install the bike fork stem extender, then adjust the position and fix the adjustment screw.
– 4. According to the height you need to increase some gaskets
– 5. Install the handlebars stand and fixed the screws on the stand.
– 6. Finally, install the cover of the bike fork stem extender
- ✅ HIGH STRENGTH — 6061 Aluminum alloy bicycle stem riser is 20% lighter than ordinary Al alloy stem extender. Solid and firm handlebar extender that is hard to loose, more safety when use. Strong in anti-corrosion and rust-free, high toughness and not deformed
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL GASKETS — The bike neck extender is equipped with 4 gaskets, 3 x 10mm and 1 x 5mm, can increase the height up to 85mm. (more details refer to Figure 4)
- ✅ ADJUSTABLE — The stem riser can adjust the gasket to fit your need freely, reducing the pressure of waist effectively, biking more relaxed
- ✅ EASY INSTALLATION — Just connect up the original front bicycle fork stem. The handlebar riser can apply to most of the MBT bikes
- ✅ COMFORTABLE CYCLING — Handling more flexible, light weight, much easier to force when climbing, operation is comfortable, convenient bike fork extender