Timoo Brake Levers
▶ Full aluminum alloy, strong and durable, anti-rust and wear-resistant.
▶ Light weight brake levers
▶ Comfortable to grip.
1. Unscrew the handlebar slot screw.
2. Put the handlebar in and keep it in front.
3. Adjust the handlebar to the center position, with a ruler, the error is no more than 2 mm.
4. Tighten the screws, then distinguish the front and rear brake lines, the left hand rear brake, the right hand front brake.
Brake lever size: 5.9 inches x 3.7 inches x 1.2 inches
Hole diameter: 0.86 inch
A Pair of Bike Brake Levers
- FULL ALUMINUM ALLOY: Made of full aluminum alloy, it is very hard and thick, resistant to collision and not easily deformed.
- LIGHT WEIGHT: Light weight brake levers, will not add too much burden to your bike, keep your bike’s balance performance.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Easy to install with hexagon screwdriver, finish the installation of 2 brake handles in 5 minutes.
- WON’T FADE: Stubborn digital paint, not easy to fade or crack even if it falls or collides.
- GOOD SPRING: There is a good quality spring, when you release the handle, it can quickly return to its original position.