One of the best values you can buy in an Italian-made saddle, the Butterfly Cromoly is also one of the most popular saddles in the Terry line. For two decades, Terry has been designing and testing saddles with female athletes, distance riders and recreational cyclists. Introduced in 1999, the Italian-made Butterfly represents the best in all that research and development. Wider in the rear than typical race saddles for good support of a woman’s sit bones; completely cut away through the nose and mid-section, making it flexible and comfortable against soft tissues; low profile, flat top with multi-density injection molded foam that’s a bit stiffer in the rear for more power while pedaling; cromoly steel rails that allow us to save a few euro and make this variation a great deal.
Made in Italy
Length x width: 262mm x 155mm
Weight: 326 g / 11.5 oz.
Rails: FeC alloy
Cover/features: smooth Dura-tek with printed accents. Available in black or new white.
- Women’s best-selling, sport/fitness saddle designed for comfort & value
- Complete cutaway through the nose and mid-section provides flexibility and reduces pressure
- Multi-density injection molded foam that’s hits and misses in all the right places
- Wider in the rear for good support
- Made in Italy with durable Dura-tek synthetic cover