Our all-new Terry Raven Ti Gel saddle features strategically positioned gel under sit bones for an increased level of comfort. It was designed using the latest in vacuum molding technology, allowing for a sleek, seam free contact surface and clean integration with the saddle’s substrate area. The benefit – no chafing, no hot spots.
It has a narrow profile with dropped nose shaping in front that eliminates pressure, and a flat rear that supports your sit bones. We’ve also achieved the perfect balance of foam padding with ergonomic relief channel, making it a very comfortable option for those looking to minimize bulk. The Raven is a slightly longer saddle, giving you more fore-aft positioning range on the bike and it comes with a smooth, matte-black Dura-tek synthetic cover. The CRN-Ti rails offer weight savings without sacrificing strength.
Length x width: 265mm x 150mm
Weight: 266 g / 9.38 oz
Cover/features: smooth matte-black Dura-Tek synthetic, pressure relief channel, drop nose
- DESIGN: Designed using the latest in vacuum molding technology, allowing for a sleek, seam free contact surface and clean integration with the saddle’s substrate area. No chafing, no hot spots.
- COVER/FEATURES: Smooth, top made of durable black synthetic Dura-tek. Narrow profile with dropped nose shaping in front and ergonomic relief channel in the rear that eliminates pressure. Flat rear that supports your sit bones.
- SADDLE SIZE: 265mm x 150mm, weight: 266 g / 9.38 oz.
- RAILS: Hollow, Super Strong CRN-Ti
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Ride it. Wear it. Love it or Return it. We’re proud of the products we sell and we back them unconditionally. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your Terry purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us.