With over 100,000 currently on the road, the Liberator X for women has earned its reputation as one of the most comfortable saddles for nearly any kind of rider. We recommend it to people who are in a slightly more upright riding position on their bikes, have a high degree of saddle sensitivity, ride great distances, tour by bike and are likely to ride daily.
The ergonomically shaped back panel of the Liberator X reduces the points of stitching contact between you and your saddle; a wider contoured rear, larger cutaway and more padding are what make the Liberators excellent options for touring.
Length x width: 249mm x 163mm
Weight:377 g / 13.3 oz.
Recommended for upright riding position.
- Wider and contoured in the rear with a larger cutaway for tailbone relief
- RAILS: satin steel, strong and durable
- COVER/FEATURES: Black Dura-tek cover with light gray stitching
- DESIGN: Ergonomically shaped back panel to reduce the points of stitching contact between you and your saddle
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Ride it. Wear it. Love it or Return it. We’re proud of the products we sell and we back them unconditionally. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your Terry purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us