One notch higher on the comfort scale, Terry’s Liberator X Gel for women is as soft a touring saddle as you should buy if you’re a pretty serious rider. Lots of people make the mistake in thinking that a really soft, squishy saddle is the solution to their seat woes, but after an hour they begin squirming because pressure is spread evenly across all areas. We’ve engineered the Liberator Gel to give you all the softness you need in a thin layer of gel, with good support below from multi-density foams. Your legs should give out before your nether regions with this saddle. The ergonomically shaped back panel of the Liberator X Gel reduces the points of stitching contact between you and your saddle; a wider contoured rear, larger cutaway and gel padding make it excellent for touring.
- DESIGN: Wider in the rear than typical race saddles for good support of a woman’s sit bones; completely cut away through the nose and mid-section, making it flexible and comfortable against soft tissues; low profile, flat top with injection molded foam that’s firm in the rear for proper sit bone support and more power while pedaling
- COVER/FEATURES: Black leather with gloss butterfly graphic and patent leather rear panel
- RAILS: Carbon 10 mm H (+/- 0.5 mm) x 7 mm W (+/- 0.5 mm). NOTE REGARDING CARBON RAILS: Check seatpost for compatibility as it may require an adapter kit available from some seatpost manufacturers
- SADLE SIZE: Length x width: 262mm x 155mm, Weight: 218 g / 7.7 oz.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Ride it. Wear it. Love it or Return it. We’re proud of the products we sell and we back them unconditionally. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your Terry purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us