Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the GX 2×10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. EXACT ACTUATION technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability-even through the most punishing terrain. And with CAGE LOCK technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
- EXACT ACTUATION – 1:1 actuation ratio for shifter cable travel: derailleur movement offers precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH – Type 2.1 technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision
- CAGE LOCK – Type 2.1 technology in the rear derailleur makes wheel removal and installation, and chain installation faster and simpler
- DIRECT ROUTE – Cable routes directly to the actuation mechanism to product more power with less friction and less effort
- CAGE LENGTH – GX 2×10 rear derailleur is compatible with a 36-tooth cassette and is available in three cage lengths, short, medium and long