These Shimano XT M8020 Trail Wide Platform Pedals have been designed to take the rigours of off-road competition whilst also being perfect for cross-country trail riding. This XT trail pedal is ideal for tackling single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence. With a smooth clip-in action and robust construction, these XT trail pedals will provide you with a greater connection to the trail.
Weight: 408g per pair.
Comes with 1 pair of Shimano SM-SH51 cleats
- The large integrated cage provides excellent pedal to shoe contact increasing stability and control
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body, chrome-moly axle and a revised cleat interface for increased stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8mm Allen wrench mounting system
- Slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction. Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance.
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place.