Reliable and durable durable through long touring and everyday commuting and reliable performance both off road and on road trekking riding.
- At the heart of the click’r design is a light; easy-to-engage cleat spring that makes it quick and simple to clip in and clip out of the pedals
- Reduced effort offers the efficiencies of a clipless system with little fussâ€”put a foot down fast for unexpected stops or step in casually when you’re ready to roll
- Plus; the amount of heel twist required to disengage is less than other clipless pedals; so you pop out of the pedals easier and sooner
- Because of the easy-to-use design; these also work great for bike touring; commuting; leisure riding or any other riding where you make frequent stops
- Pedals feature the convenience of dual-side entry; pop-up cages within the pedals grab cleats for fast; easy engagement