When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9100 and PD-M9120 deliver. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals, the M9100 and M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide.
- Premium- Shimano PD-M9100 off-road flat pedals are the next generation of the flagship XTR pedals. Increased drive train efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control make the M9100 series pedals the weapon of choice for WC cycling racers worldwide. SM-SH51 cleat set included
- Perfect fit and grip- Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. 2 axle length options- 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center
- Smooth and efficient- Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control
- Light and durable- S/M 10.0×10.5 cm (469g) shoe size 36-43, M/L 11.0 x 11.5 cm (514g) shoe size 43-48. Strong aluminum pedal body and steel Chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Warranty and use- 3 year warranty; M9100 is fine tuned to work with both XC9 and XC7 models. Perfect commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud, sand and snow