The new Shimano 105 5700 Front Derailleur provides even smoother shifting performance than before. It features dual SIS front index shifting, a wide inner link design and an improved chain guide shape that delivers smooth shifting at each rear position, even under heavy loads.
- Improved chain guide shape delivers smooth shifting at each rear position, even under heavy load
- Stiffer, wide inner link design with two pivots increases strength, rigidity and eliminates the need to manually trim the outer chainring – no more chain rub in the big-big combination!
- DUAL SIS front indexed shifting with optimized spring tension reduces the shifting effort required to move between chainrings – the result is featherlight downshifts and smoother upshifts
- Forged aluminum construction lowers weight without sacrificing durability
- Use with Shimano Dual Control Levers for both small and big ring trim