The Shimano PD-R550 SPD SL Road Pedals feature a lightweight, low-profile design that is easy to clip in and out of with a supportive platform to push against. Perfect for the entry level rider offering exceptional performance at a great price.
The lightweight resin body features a wide platform that provides extra support and a large cleat contact area for superior power transfer. Also, the binding mechanism is fully adjustable meaning that you can customise the spring tension to suit your preferred feel.
SPD-SL road pedal for entry level use at a value for money price
Wide lightweight resin body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and sup
Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
Weight: 300 grams per pair
* 1 pair of cleat is included
- With an extra-large target area to make clipping in easy, the Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL Road Pedals feature a lightweight composite body and durable stainless-steel plating for efficiency on long rides.
- Extra-wide platform design delivers foot-to-pedal stability and increases power transfer
- Durable stainless-steel body reduces flex and pedal-body wear
- Wide bearing placement offers stable, uniform load distribution
- Cleats are included with the Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL Road Pedals