East Installation and Quick Release!
How to adjust the cleats position?
1.The bike cleats have 20mm before and after. Lateral 5 mm for acccurate adjustment and comfortable position.
2.Fixed the spd cleat set first;take a bit of practise getting on and off and find the most comfortable position decided to buckle.
3.After position adjustment, mounting bolt fixed by tightening torque by a 4mm hex wrench.
4.Close to the sole, put on the spd cleat set into the buckle plate, then tighten the bike cleat set bolts.
1.When you are newly using them, these Self-locking Cycling Pedal Cleats may not be so smooth, please adjust a few times to find their best points.
2.Please make sure all the spring strength are already properly adjusted to prevent the sudden release from bike pedals.
3. Each pedal on both sides of the spring force must be the same.
4.The bicycle shoe cleats must be periodically replaced.When the bicycle. 5.If cleats are difficult to liberation,it must be replaced.
- Single-release bike cleats fits for most of cycling shoes.
- Compatiable for clipless pedals,Shimano SPD SH56,SPD mountain bike lock system，and compatible Shimano SPD
- Easy to install,convenient for your use.
- 4 degree swing allows for slight movement while still feeling solidly secure lock.
- Multiple direction release. Release your cleats by twisting heels in any direction.