Shimano’s versatile Clipless SPD/Flat MTB Pedals let you commute during the week and ride trails at the weekend without changing bikes or pedals. The clipless MTB pedals combine an SPD mechanism on one side of the pedal and a flat pedal body on the other. This means you can conveniently ride with normal shoes and cleats. The cup and cone bearings are serviceable to add durability to the lifespan of your Shimano M324 Clipless SPD/Flat MTB Pedals and the CrMo spindle boosts overall strength.
Ideal as a first clipless pedal due to the adjustable cleat tension, this means you can start off with loose tension for extra easy engagement & release, & turn up the tension as you progress.
– Combines SPD mechanism on one side and flat pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normak shoes
– Serviceable cup and cone bearings add to long life of the pedals
Weight: 533g (pair)
- This SPD pedal M324 features an expanded platform so you can ride in any shoes; great for people who have 1 bike they use for everything.
- SPD binding on 1 side provides the security and pedaling efficiency of a clipless pedal
- Standard pedal cage on the other side allows you to bike in non-cleated shoes
- Cleat tension adjusts so the binding releases when you want it to
- Chromoly spindle with cup and cone bearings