Value for money dual-sided SPD pedal, perfect for cross country trail riding. This trail pedal is ideally suited to tackle single track and ultra-technical descents with control and confidence.
Weighing 455 grams for the pair, these Shimano M530 SPD Trail Clipless MTB Pedals can be stripped apart and serviced to boost their lifespan. The sealed cartidge bearing spindle ensures that water and mud are kept out, which works wonderfully as these pedals shed more mud than any of their peers.
– Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts
– Sealed cartridge bearing spindle keeps out water and mud for a smooth action, and makes for a durable pedal
– Better mud and debris shedding than any pedal in its class
– Adjustable entry and release tension settings
Weight: 455g (pair)
* 1 pair of cleat is included
- The sturdy Shimano M530 SPD mountain bike pedals offer a stable platform and secure, adjustable retention for versatile use from trails to tarmac.
- Dual-sided entry with robust retention claws offers easy entry and exit; adjustable release tension allows for individual customization based on rider preference
- Large platform area increases the shoe-to-pedal contact area for greater feel and efficiency
- Stout chromoly spindles ensure lasting use through demanding conditions
- Shimano M530 SPD mountain bike pedals include pedals, cleats and cleat mounting hardware; fits most shoes with SPD-style, 2-hole mounts