It’s very common for cyclists to tolerate some type of saddle discomfort or pain. At Morning Bikes we believe is not supposed to be like that. You should be able to enjoy your rides without noticing your seat at all, and that is our goal.
3 THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE BUYING A BICYCLE SEAT COVER
1. SIZE: A common mistake buyers make is not measuring the size of their bike saddle, which results in frustrations, bad reviews and wasted time. There are three basic riding positions, with three corresponding seat sizes:
– Upright Riding Position: most commonly used on Gym and indoor bikes. Wide, padded, ideally with gel. Typical dimension 11×10. ( Our Model)
– Regular Riding Position: commonly used on Flat-bar road bike; mountain bike; hybrid bike and city bikes. Typical dimension 11inches x 8inche (Not Our Model)
– Pro Riding Position: used in racing models. The narrowest and lightest seat with very little cushion. (Not Our Model)
2. MATERIAL Seat covers are usually made of Gel or Foam. Gel seat covers are more durable, comfortable and stable. Make sure you know the material of the seat cover you buy. Our seat cover is made with Gel. BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS!
3.GUARANTEE: 100% money-back guarantee. When buying a seat cover make sure you have the freedom to return it. You want to have the confidence that if it doesn’t fit, you can get your money back. ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We are so sure you will love our padded bicycle seat cover that we offer 18 MONTHS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not happy, just return through Amazon. No need to compare, stop browsing, GET YOUR SEAT CUSHION NOW!