Self-Adhesive Road Bike Handlebar Tapes-Shockproof Bicycle Handle Bar Wraps-2 Rolls Per Set
Durable, anti-slip, fade and water resistant properties provide comfortable and safe grip during cycling in the rain or wet environment.
Easy to Install
adhesive backing helps to install easily without any extra tool and make you easy to wrap to the correct position.
Handlebar end Plugs and finishing tapes make your handlebar look decent and perfect.
PU material is soft enough to isolate your hands from shock and vibration.
Relieve your fatigue and hands pressure for long rides.
2 x Handlebar Tapes
2 x Handlebar End Plugs
2 x Handlebar Finishing Tapes
Diameter: 2100mm (Length) x 30mm (Width) x 2.5mm (Thickness)
Weight: 2.82 OZ (80g)
KU Sport is continuously improving and evolving for our customer needs. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction..
If your products have any questions,please contact us, we will give you a resonable solutions.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1.Tape down brake cables
2.Place 4in Strip Behind Brakes
3.Start At Bottoms of Handlebar Back Adhesive Next to Edge
4.Maintain High Tension Wrap Clockwise Around Bar
5.Wrap Under Brake Lever Overlap 4in Adhesive Strip
6. Use Razor or Sissors Cut Excess Tape Diagonally
7.Cut Excess Tape Diagonally Hold Tape Steady
8.Firmly Apply Finishiing Tape Tape Must Adhere to Itself
9.Take Overlapping Tape Firmly Push Plug Into Handlebar
- ABOUT HANDLEBAR TAPES: KU Sport has created these premium handlebar grips, using the soft Material. The pack includes 2 handlebar end plugs and 2 finishing tapes. These bike grips are self-adhesive, so you won’t need extra supplies to install them.
- HAVE THE MOST COMFORTABLE GRIP: Ultra-light and durable quality absorbs shock and vibration during cycling.
- ADHESIVE BACKING: The installation of the KU Spor PU Leather tape is an easy procedure, and you won’t need any extra tools or special knowledge to complete it.
- NSTALL IT TO ANY BIKE YOU WANT: It doesn’t matter what type of bicycle you own. Our handlebar tape can be used for all fixies, cruisers, mountain bikes, BMX bike, triathlon, or road bikes, and it will provide you with absolute comfort and better control of the handlebar.
- HOW TO INSTALL:1.Tape down brake cables / 2.Place 4in Strip Behind Brakes / 3.Start At Bottoms of Handlebar Back Adhesive Next to Edge / 4.Maintain High Tension Wrap Clockwise Around Bar / 5.Wrap Under Brake Lever Overlap 4in Adhesive Strip / 6. Use Razor or Sissors Cut Excess Tape Diagonally / 7.Cut Excess Tape Diagonally Hold Tape Steady / 8.Firmly Apply Finishiing Tape,Tape Must Adhere to Itself / 9.Take Overlapping Tape ,Firmly Push Plug Into Handlebar