Durable, anti-slip, fade and water resistant properties provide comfortable and safe grip during cycling in the rain or wet environment.
Easy to Install
adhesive backing helps to install easily without any extra tool and make you easy to wrap to the correct position.
Handlebar end Plugs and finishing tapes make your handlebar look decent and perfect.
PU Leather and EVA material is soft enough to isolate your hands from shock and vibration.
Relieve your fatigue and hands pressure for long rides.
2 x Handlebar Tapes
2 x Handlebar End Plugs
2 x Handlebar Finishing Tapes
Diameter: 2100mm (Length) x 30mm (Width) x 2.5mm (Thickness)
Weight: 2.3.17 OZ (90g)
KU Sport is continuously improving and evolving for our customer needs. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction..
If your products have any questions,please contact us, we will give you a resonable solutions.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1.Tape down brake cables
2.Place 4in Strip Behind Brakes
3.Start At Bottoms of Handlebar Back Adhesive Next to Edge
4.Maintain High Tension Wrap Clockwise Around Bar
5.Wrap Under Brake Lever Overlap 4in Adhesive Strip
6. Use Razor or Sissors Cut Excess Tape Diagonally
7.Cut Excess Tape Diagonally Hold Tape Steady
8.Firmly Apply Finishiing Tape Tape Must Adhere to Itself
9.Take Overlapping Tape Firmly Push Plug Into Handlebar
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Dot patterned bar tape wrap with anti-slip PU Leather surface for improved grip and control
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE – Shock absorbing EVA Foam base material creates cushion and added comfort during long bicycle rides while delivering exceptional grip
- LIGHT AND FLEXIBLE – Lightweight flexible material contours handle bar surface for perfectly wrapped handlebars, aerobars or bullhorn
- WEAR RESISTANT – Designed for comfort and performance without sacrificing durability or steering, perfect for road bikes or any discipline of cycling with drop bar
- EASY INSTALLATION – Adhesive backing with tapered edges for easy installation and includes handlebar end plugs and finishing tapes