PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Short stem, more conducive to the manipulation of the bike, whether your bike is DH, FR, AM, or XC, put a short, bring a different experience, a short stem with a long handlebar. More conducive to the stability of the bike, more secure and reliable at high speed.
Material: Machined 7075 aluminum
Handlebar Clamp: 31.8mm
Short stem allow more flexible turn, so short stem with a long handlebar will be the most flexible and stable combination. So mostly all of professional biker of Off-Road, Downhill used this combination.
- ★HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL,LIGHT WEIGHT: Forged and Blasted 7075 Aluminum for High Strength and Fatigue Resistance at a Reasonable Weight
- ★EASY TO INSTALL: Suitable for 28.6MM Fork and 31.8MM Handlebar Installed.The CloseGap Face Plate Design Make It Easier to Install under Right Bolt Tighten Torque,Just Connect Up the original front fork stem
- ★WIDE APPLICABILITY: Universal Short Handlebar Stem Suitable for Most Road Bike, Fixed Gear Bicycle, Mountain Bikes, etc
- ★GIVE YOU A VERY SOLID FEEL: When You Need a Shorter Stem to Help Going Over Drops and This Works Great, Keeping Your Handlebar In a Comfortable Position
- ★UNIQUE DESIGN, EFFECTIVELY REDUCE RESISTANCE: Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry Transferring More Load Through the Bike Stem Body and Not the Bolts.Opposing Bolts on Steer Tube Clamp Provides Extreme Clamping Power While Reducing Stress on the steer tube