Module: Shimano PD-M520 Pedal
Bike type: Any bike
Pedal type: Off-Road (SPD)
Series: Shimano DEORE M6000 Series
Binding: Dual Sided
Pedal axle material: Chromoly Steel
Pedal body material: Aluminum
Cleat included: SM-SH51 (Single release mode)
Optional cleat: SM-SH56(Multiple release mode)
Weight: 380g (0.85lb)
Thread size: 9/16″
Original Shimano package box
Two pedals and SM-SH51 cleat.
(Note: A 6mm allen key cannot provide a sufficient tightening torque.Always be sure to use a 15 mm spanner)
Accept any return due to dissatisfaction and quick email reply
1.Are these pedal compatible with SM-SH11 cleats?
Not support. They are support SM-SH51 and SM-SH56, and SM-SH51 cleats are inclued in box.
2.What shoes could i get for these pedals?
Any shoes for spd cleats.
3.Are these pedals also suitable for road bikes?
Yes. Suitable for any bikes.
- Module: Shimano PD-M520 Pedal
- Compact body design with open binding for easy-entry
- Better mud and debris shedding than any pedal in its class
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle