Color: black, red
front clamp: about 199.6g (excluding disc)
rear clamp: about 204.8g (excluding disc)
Braking method: hydraulic piston two-way braking
HB-100 uses a new hydraulic line pull clamp technology, what is: hydraulic line pull? The block of the HB-100 is equipped with built-in brake oil, and then the brake clamp is used to control the brake of the hydraulic clamp. The cylinder of the clamp is built-in brake oil. It is a common oil disc clamp that is common in the market.
1 * hydraulic line pull brake
- One-piece Cylinder: Built-in brake oil, the brake clamp is used to control the hydraulic clamp to achieve braking.
- Two-way Braking: The cylinder piston is pushed to make the piece brake to the disc at the same time, which is more durable than the ordinary one-way braking, and eliminates the safety hazard caused by the wheel being locked and deformed.
- Fine-tuning Screws: Hydraulic brakes with internal fine-tuning screws can be used to adjust the tightness of the brake inner wire to achieve the desired brake feel.
- Please Note: After removing the barrier, it can’t produce automatic effect before being installed in the frame. Otherwise, the pieces will be put together and you need to refill oil for it.
- After-sales Service: If you have any questions after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you a satisfactory solution.