Crankbrothers Premium Cleats
These Crankbrothers Premium Cleats areperfect for mountain shoes. They are made with premium strength brass for ultra durability. They provide a 6 degree float with a release angle of 15 or 20 degrees. They are sold as a pair.
Crankbrothers Shoe Shields
Crankbrother Shoe Shields are stainless steel plates that protect the cleat and shoe from damage. It is added in between the cleat and shoe to protect from excessive wear from pedals. The cut is guaranteed fir and its cutouts allow the cleat to dig into the shoe to prevent twists. These shoe shields are strong enough to hold up well over time and add almost no stack height that messes with platform stability and use standard-length hardware.
Crankbrothers Eggbeater 3 Pedal
Boasting a minimal and lightweight construction, Crankbrothers Eggbeater 3 Pedals weigh just under 10 ounces combines. Made of cast stainless steel, these pedals employ 4-sided entry for superior mud shedding during trail and gravel mountain biking. Completing the design of each ultra low profile pedal is a customizable float and release angle and hex alloy encap. Ensuring reliable pedaling performance, premium bearings and a double seal system are integrated into the Crankbrothers Eggbeater 3’s design.
- Crankbrothers Shoe Shields
- Crankbrothers Premium Cleats
- Crankbrothers Pedals – Eggbeater 3
- This special bundle offer includes a pair of premium cleats and shoe shields with the pedals. This system protects your shoes and lets you lock them into the pedals for unparalleled traction.
- 4 sided entry/superior mud shedding with customizable float and release angle that allow bikers to ride anywhere and any time.
- Featuring igus inboard bearing, Enduro outboard bearing, and double lip seal for unparalelled quality and durability.
- Rugged, cast stainless steel pedals weigh only 280 grams per pair.
- Installing Crankbrothers pedals is a simple job that you can do yourself at home. Search YouTube for “How To Install Pedals – Install or Replace Crankbrothers Pedals” to see how easy it is.