Crankbrothers Zero Float Cleats
Crankbrothers Zero Float Mountain Bike Cleats provide a more secure, centered feel when riding. Made of premium solid brass, these standard release cleats from Crankbroters feature a 2-hole pattern for mountain bike shoes and a 15 degree release angle for enhanced transfer and stability.
Crankbrothers Bike Shoe Shields
Crankbrother Shoe Shields are stainless steel plates that protect the cleat and shoe from damage. It is added in between the cleat and shoe to protect from excessive wear from pedals. The cut is guaranteed fir and its cutouts allow the cleat to dig into the shoe to prevent twists. These shoe shields are strong enough to hold up well over time and add almost no stack height that messes with platform stability and use standard-length hardware.
- Crankbrothers Zero Float Cleats
- Crankbrothers Bike Shoe Shields
- CLEATS: 0 degree float / 15 degree release angle
- CLEATS: Pemium strength brass constuction
- CLEATS: 2.2 mm left/right adjustment
- SHIELDS: Protects carbon soled shoes / Reduces shoe tread interference
- SHIELDS: Compatible with all Crankbrothers mtb cleats