The Crank Brothers Mallet E LS Long Spindle Bike Pedals are enduro/all mountain pedals. The Mallet E LS is the ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing, with a longer spindle. The Mallet E LS features a concave platform for secure foothold, 6 adjustable pins per side for grip, and a ribbed body for better traction when unclipped, with chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes. It has a 57mm q-factor for increased shoe clearance and control and 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding. It has a customizable float and release angle, premium bearings and a double seal system. The pedal has integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface.
Crankbrothers Bike Shoe Shields
Crankbrother Shoe Shields are stainless steel plates that protect the cleat and shoe from damage. It is added in between the cleat and shoe to protect from excessive wear from pedals. The cut is guaranteed fir and its cutouts allow the cleat to dig into the shoe to prevent twists. These shoe shields are strong enough to hold up well over time and add almost no stack height that messes with platform stability and use standard-length hardware.
- Crank Brothers Mallet Enduro Bike Pedals (Black/Silver)
- Crankbrothers Cleats (2)
- PEDALS: Concave platform for secure foothold
- PEDALS: 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- PEDALS: Integrated traction pad to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- PEDALS: Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- ALSO INCLUDES: Cleats and Shoe Shields