Crankbrothers Candy 7 Bike Pedals (Black/Black Spring)
Crankbrothers Candy 7 Bike Pedals are competition-oriented and customizable. Ideal for cyclocross and trail biking, these pedals feature a durable aluminum alloy body with cast steel wings. These pedals are equipped with traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface for more of a refined fit, feel, and power transfer. What’s more, the ribbed body of each pedal provides more traction when unclipped.
With a low 52mm q-factor, Candy 7 Bike Pedals make it easier to maneuver on tight trails. These bike pedals have chamfered edges to minimize rock strikes and have 4-sided entry and superior mud shedding.
Crankbrothers Bike Shoe Shields
Crankbrother Shoe Shields are stainless steel plates that protect the cleat and shoe from damage. It is added in between the cleat and shoe to protect from excessive wear from pedals. The cut is guaranteed fir and its cutouts allow the cleat to dig into the shoe to prevent twists. These shoe shields are strong enough to hold up well over time and add almost no stack height that messes with platform stability and use standard-length hardware.
- CLEATS AND SHOE SHIELDS INCLUDED – This special bundle offer includes a pair of premium cleats and shoe shields with the pedals. This system protects your shoes and lets you lock them into the pedals for unparalleled traction.
- EASY SET UP – Installing Crankbrothers pedals is a simple job that you can do yourself at home. Search YouTube for “How To Install Pedals – Install or Replace Crankbrothers Pedals” to see how easy it is.
- BIKE PEDALS: Durable alloy body and cast steel wings
- BIKE PEDALS: Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- BIKE PEDALS: Traction pad technology optimizes shoe/pedal interface