How do I set up V-brakes?
V-brakes are very simple to set up or install. But at first, you must be sure that the brake levers are compatible.
Take out little retaining pin or bolt, slide the old pad out. Then alter with a new one. You can squeeze the cable smoothly.
- Upgraded bicycle brake pads,Spring tension adjustable.
- Lightweight rim brakes give more stopping power.
- Arch size:110mm,Brake Pads Size:55mm.
- Includes front and rear mountain bike brakes & noodles ,boots,screws.
- 12-month warranty for V brakes and 6-month warranty for pads.